Return or exchange an item - our 100% money back guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. Please note that you should notify Stage Depot in writing via one of the methods listed on our contact page.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with all accessories and with any enclosed documentation. Goods will be credited as soon as possible, including the original delivery charge. If your goods are not received in "as new" condition we will unfortunately be unable to refund.
- Opened fog fluid, flame proofing or snow fluid products
- Cut lengths of cable, rope light, cloth, flooring, rope and projection screen including custom screens
- All pyrotechnic products sealed or opened
- Opened books, CD, DVD or software products
- Custom Gobos, including custom sized Gobos and other custom designed products
We regret that Stage Depot cannot accept cancelled orders more than 14 days after receipt unless the goods are faulty. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If you receive faulty, damaged or incomplete goods please report to Stage Depot in writing via one of the methods listed on our contact page within 5 working days from the date of delivery. Please state your order number or invoice number, the faulty, damaged or missing item, quantity and details of the problem. If you are able to attach a photo then please do.
Once the goods are returned they will be inspected and if found to be defective we will offer you a full refund including original delivery, or a replacement item will be sent at no charge.
If a carrier attempts to deliver goods which appear damaged or incomplete, please clearly mark the carrier's paperwork as "damaged" or "incomplete" before signing for the delivery. Please ask for a copy of the carrier's paperwork. If you are able to take and attach a photo of the condition of the delivery, please do.
Please return all items unused and with original outer and inner packaging, any accessories, manuals and peripherals originally supplied. Please do not write on product packaging. Unfortunately incomplete returns will not be refunded.
Returned goods should be packaged securely for transit by carrier. Goods damaged or lost due to inadequate packaging may not be refunded.
If you require any further information please contact us via any of the methods on our contact page, or on +44 (0) 1173 250 336